Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday 28 February - Last Day of the Olympics

It was raining when I woke up at 530 am.
I made myself a cup of tea went out and saved the paper from sure drowning. It is a good thing that they put them in plastic bags. Then I moved the patio furniture so that it would not get soaked. what a busy morning. After that I did yesterdays blog and started this mornings.
As I pause while writing the blog I look outside the windows and see steam rising from the walls and rocks. I believe that they used to call that dragons breath. We used to get it in Comox after a rain and the sun came out and started to warm everything up. but here the sun is not out so I am a little confused about where it is coming from. I figured it out. the hot tub.
I think I have to get a banana bread recipe to use up some of the ripe bananas that we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment