Sunday, November 24, 2019

Saturday - Jan 5 2019 - Our 3rd day at sea

I woke up at 530  to what seemed like high winds and big waves but they were not.
Went upstairs and was typing out our adventures in the cafe upstairs by six.  I finished new years day and day one a sea before breakfast. Was enjoying my second cup of tea, filling in the next day and getting a few shots of the lovely sunrise and clouds over the ocean before I got Margie a cup of coffee and brought it down to her at 8. We had a lovely day just napping and going to talks about jewels and gems and getting charms for free. We saw birds for the first time today, I tried to get a picture of them diving into the water but I do not think I succeeded. 
We had dinner at Magenta and it was very good a potato and veggie potpie for me and beef for Margie. We st next to a lovely couple who have been married 50 years. Ralph and Jane. Retired school teachers from Philadelphia area.
We went to the show, he did impressions and he was ok but his humour was a little to crude for my taste I guess. We went back to our room and went to sleep pretty fast. 

Towel animal - eskimo

No comments:

Post a Comment