Friday, March 4, 2011

4th March - leaping lizards and owls in the belfry

woke at 6 am and did some domestic things.
Laundry,
Dishes,
bed linen changing.

tai chi with the new Tai chi for beginners
shower
movie of "Elizabeth the golden age"
breakfast of eggs and toast for me with Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron

a nice walk around the circle.

Took some pictures of
a fairy duster

a cardinal



desert milkweed

no monarchs

no larva just the milkweed






more flowers

chuparosa with a honey bee inside the
flowers


a great spider web


a sit outside in the sun

a drive into Mesa to eat at chiles

a drive to Costco

I got to drive back home.

the parking lot at costco was crazy.

nice drive.

music,

readers digest jokes,
and word power

with Aunt Mary

while uncle Ron was on the computer.

sitting outside in the patio Peter showed up and posed for a few snap shots.
he is such an actor.
supper of Bean burrito for me and veggie soup for them
Janet called
wrote blog.
got ready for a night watching movies and saw a bat outside the window catching bugs. tried for a picture but basically got a dark speck in the darkening sky.
about 715 heard the owl outside my window again and went to see if I could spot it in the tree. when I looked out and there it was on the roof right by my window.
I took 4 shots all of them out of focus and either under or over exposed before he flew away. how exciting.... a Great horned owl. My first. How can I sleep now.




No comments:

Post a Comment