Monday, February 28, 2011

28 Feb - Monday - I slept in... kind of shocking I know

I woke up at 330 am.... don't know why but am blaming the aliens.
this is a hot spot for UFOs.
The sky was very clear and there were thousands of stars shining brightly. Absolutely gorgeous.
Couldn't get back to sleep so I read a book until about 5 and then finally fell back to sleep
I woke at 6
I woke at 7
then I had this odd dream about collecting kittens. black and white ones mostly but I wanted a little calico like Patches.
It somehow very important to collect the kittens even though I have two cats already.
then I woke up and heard Uncle Ron calling me that there was an emergency call for me about my cats and how they needed to be fed.
It was eight am and I can't believe that it was that late.
Katherine was calling to find out where I kept the cat food. The Linen closet. I know an odd place to keep cat food.
She is having a great time with them and they, in turn, are loving her to pieces.
I then made myself a lovely omelet for breakfast.
Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron came out around 9 and I joined them for their breakfast.
the sun is shining and the snow is almost all gone from the top of the mountain. I give it till noon.
Uncle Ron went to the store while Aunt Mary and I did a crossword and made some lovely cheesy chicken and rice stuffed peppers for lunch.
We sat in the sun until I could not anymore.
It was too hot for me.
I am one of those people who cannot sit or lay in the sun.
I can hike forever but cannot just sit there. The sun bakes my brain.
Uncle Ron came back with lots of groceries. lets just say that we are going to be having advocado at every meal for awhile.
now we are going for a walk
I got some great shots today. a Crissal thrasher, a female black chinned hummingbird and a fence lizard we decided to call Lorrie after Perter Lorrie who wascute but also a little creepy at times .

No comments:

Post a Comment