Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday 16 Nov - Breakfast at the Cafe.

I slept in till 730..... shocking! of course I didn't get to sleep until after 11 which is probably why I slept in. Got up and walked over to the new house being built by the bridge. A nice little three bedroom with great views from the living room and two bedrooms. A good size too, not too big.

I got back and Charlotte was up so we chatted until Uncle Ron and Aunt Mary got up. We treated them to breakfast at the Gold Canyon Cafe which serves a real nice breakfast. I still owe Charlotte for my half of the treat. Jo had gone out for a bike ride / hike with her friend Cindy.
While Uncle Ron went to Rotary, Charlotte, Aunt Mary and I went for a walk around the circle, admiring all the flowers, then we hung out on the patio and read some poetry drinking lots of water. Uncle Ron got back and we all had a cup of tea and a cookie. Jo returned about then and joined us adding lots of whipped cream to the treat.
we had lentil soup with bread for supper then we chatted and talked about bucket lists and things that we still want to do.
I still want to go white water rafting and walk around a volcano. Probably more things as well but couldn't think of them right then.

No comments:

Post a Comment