Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Monday - Hike up to Hieroglyph Trail.

Woke up early and worked on the blog then went for coffee and came home for breakfast. Jo and I went for a hike up the Hieroglyphic trail. I am out of shape. It was nice though. I brought a bit of mom and dad to drop off in the canyon.I had thought to leave them at the Grand Canyon but I forgot them in the hotel room I was so excited to see the canyon.I don't think mom would have liked it anyway, too steep and scary. So then I thought I would take them to the dam on the colorado river but it was way too windy and mom would not have liked that at all. So I brought them back to the superstitions and left a bit of them in the canyon. They have a nice view with water, shade and hieroglyphics to amuse them. I almost got a picture of a squirrel in the canyon but missed him. I almost got a picture of a lizard but he went into a crack. Jo played mountain goat and climbed up to the top of a rock prominence and tanned.I almost got a bird but the twigs were in his face. I did get the balancing rock which is still balancing.I headed down knowing that Jo would have no problem catching up to me as she is in such good shape.
I didn't see the gecko that Jo saw as she was pretty much walking and wandering on her own.
When we got home I worked on the blog then went for a walk around the circle with Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron.
We had leftovers for lunch.
Charlotte and Mary did the crossword while I blogged.
Jo was upstairs.
For supper I made salad and bagels with cream cheese and salmon,
(plain cream cheese for me) but Jo and Uncle Ron made their own.
I guess Uncle Ron doesn't eat fish at night and Jo doesn't eat farmed salmon or only eats wild salmon.
I worked on the blog after supper.
The next thing after catching up with the blog and facebook will be to delete all the photos off of my camera once I have them saved to a memory stick.
I am almost caught up.
last picture is where the squirrel was.

No comments:

Post a Comment