Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday - Manicures and the Old Opry

Woke up early and worked on the blog getting much closer to being caught up. Jo came down and after a bit of a discussion we went to the coffee shop where I mailed about 30 postcards and we split a giant sticky bun. Chatted with Howard for a bit then we came back and guess what,...I worked on the blog.
I took gilbert out for some exercise and got a few shots of him playing and cavorting. After breakfast, at around 10, we, Aunt Mary and I, got started on lunch and when it was in the oven, we , Aunt Mary ,Charlotte and I went for a walk over to the bridge where we found that they are building a new house. We had eggplant parmesan for lunch with green beans and mushrooms. salad, carrots and polenta.
Made reservations to have our nails done at three. Aunt Mary and I listened to music while Charlotte sat in the sun. Jo went for a walk.
Uncle Ron dropped us off at the manicurists for our three oclock appointments and went to the golf course to putt a bit. I got a french manicure, Aunt Mary got tutti frutti and Charlotte got a pedicure, turquoise blue to match her sandals.
He picked us up promptly at 4 and we went to the Arizona Opry at 6. Always fun that. I picked up a few more trinket gifts for people and a couple of CDs. Yea caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment