Monday, November 15, 2010

Tuesday 16th November- A massage

Stayed up late (1 am) watching the Abyss with Jo so slept in till 7.

Typed a few more pages of the diaries.

Jo made a lovely breakfast of omelet.

We walked the circle and I managed to get a side shot of that bright yellow butterfly plus a pale butterfly too.

while sitting at the patio after our walk a big raven flew right toward and over us.

We went for lunch at the open Range deli and BBQ.

Very Country with eclectic decor and good food.

All 4 of us got a massage today.

Jo and I both had a hot rock massages.

It was my first and it was great. Really my new favorite massage.

On the way home a Coyote crossed the road right in front of us so I slowed down and the coyote just kind of sauntered across. It was larger than the ones we saw on the hill the other night. Very pretty. No Pictures though as I was driving.

When I downloaded my pictures from last night I found an odd blue ball in the sky next to the moon.

I was going for Jupiter and the moon as they are very close together right now so I was very surprized to see this blue ball. It was in all the photos I took but in different places in each photo. UFO?

The meteor shower is tonight so will try to wake up around 2 or 3 and catch some of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment