Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thursday - A mad cow?

Went for a walk this morning up to the mountain.Took pause at the wire gate as there was a cow about 25 yards away under a tree.I was not sure if it was a bull or a cow.Now some of you out there might think it is easy to tell the difference between a cow and a bull but there was a bush in the way and so I could not tell.
I did not relish the idea of being charged if it was a bull but figured that I could run pretty fast if need be so bravley entered the area.
Giving the creature in question a wide birth continued my very picturesque but rather uneventful walk
up towards the mountain.
The walk toward the mountain is nice with high saquaro cactus and of course the mountain.
the veiw coming back was really pretty with smokey
layers of mountains in the distance.
there is a hill that is a great landmark to follow.
You can see it from just about anywhere coming back down the mountain.
Got home and typed WW1 diaries.
Had Breakfast of porridge with Mary and Ron and then I got a great shot of a roadrunner.
Just before lunch Aunt Mary
had a fainting spell and lay down for about 2 hours.
I got a bit more WW1 Diaries done.
The evening was nice Jo played the guitar and we read jokes and stories out of a little paper we picked up the cafe.
We sat outside for a bit and the quail were in the tree again.





No comments:

Post a Comment