Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday 13 Nov - Home James.

Woke early as venus was being so noisy.
It was huge in the morning sky. At first I thought it was a plane coming in but it did not move and so I went online to check out the sky map and sure enough it was Venus.
Typed on the diaries for a while then Jo came down and told me about the big star in the sky. we figured out that we were both up and looking out our respective windows at the same time thinking the same thing as she also thought that it was a plane. Too funny.
we hung out around the house this morning the regular routine, breakfast, walk, lunch, puzzle and then went to Church at 230 in Apache Junction. I guess my name is now James as when Uncle Ron got in the car he said "Home James" Jo said maybe Jimmy would be nicer as it was more informal. Picked up some more things at Bashaws for the party on Sunday on the way back.
a quick dinner of bean burritos and then some more typing for me. I got up to 11 nov 1918. The hostilities ceased in the first World War at 11 am on the 11 Nov 1918. Hence Remembrance day.
went up to watch the Harry Potter movies of the night, the Prizoner of Azkaban and the goblet of Fire. good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment