Thursday, November 24, 2011

Wednesday - pedicures, lunch out , flowers and gone with the wind

I went to the coffee shop early . Howard and Jim were there. Howard mentioned that the Arizona trail was just around the Boyce Thompson park and Jim said what do you want to go out there for just a bunch of weeds. He likes to play the crusty old codger, but we all see through him. Then to the store to pick up some water and goat cheese. Back home I worked on the blog about our wonderful walk in Boyce Thompson. I had the leftover pizza for breakfast. at 1030 we started to head out to the salon for our pedicures. we got there at 10 after eleven. it always amazes me how long it takes older people to get anywhere.If I get Aunt Mary into the car on time, Uncle Ron still needs to run around and do something. Uncle Ron went to the store in Apache junction to get some tools so that the next time the sliding door lock jams open it will be easier for him to fix. I fixed it last time. He picked us up at noon and we went to leo and Graces for lunch. Leo's sister, Patricia, and her husband Larry are down visiting. Leo and Grace bought a house down here too. a lovely lunch and then chatted until three . when we went to leave Uncle Ron could not find the keys to the car. after much searching, we told him to check his hat and there they were. Home again to music and the jigsaw puzzle. Flowers from Nancy, Gerry and Jo were delivered so phone calls were made. I asked Uncle Ron if he would mind if I kind of worked on the puzzle. He said that was what he was waiting for. A very light supper as lunch with two desserts was very filling. then Gone with the Wind. after the first go around ( they were repeatingthe movie all day) I went upstairs to read but ended up channel surfing. I think I was asleep by 930.

No comments:

Post a Comment