Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thursday 10th Mar - 87 degrees and red lobster.

Woke at 5 and slow-poked my way to the gecko arriving at 630.
Annie was there with her daughter Bethany.
Harold was talking to the go
lf guy and Bob was busy with his study.
Annies daughter Bethany is an artist, a carver of bone .
She makes beautiful jewelry, knife handles, actually, she can make anything out of bone, tusk or wood. very beautiful.
we chatted for a bit about cottages, outhouses, Ereaders and proffessions. then I met Annies puppy, Jyoti. very cute.
they went to walk the dogs. Annie has two and Bethany has 1.
I went for a nice breaky while reading my Ebook
Rode on the path home hoping to get a photo of something new.
I did get the house finches.
I did find a lemon tree.
I did see some kildeer.
I did see some flickers but missed the shots.
I also so a slug leaving a nice heart shaped slime trail and ;figured that if it didn't get out of the sun pretty quick it would be cooked.
got back to the house around 9 and after breakfast we went for a quick walk.
We drove to the Red Lobster in Mesa and met Wayne and Marleen for lunch. I showed them my favorite photos and showed Wayne how to edit his photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment