Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunday evening football, rabbit statues and bobcats

Greycup time.
I found the ESPN3 online live feed streaming video to watch the game. Uncle Ron's computer gets a great clear picture.
I went upstairs to get something and saw the rabbits on the tee behaving very oddly.
they were sitting up, frozen, not moving a muscle.
I thought how odd.
Then I saw it .
The little bobcat stalking them. of course I did not have my camera , it was downstairs. off i ran. by the time I got back he had moved off to another tee but the rabbits had not moved a hair (hare).
What was really odd was that he didn't seem to see them....
the little rabbit statues. he had passed right by them within a few feet.
then he saw a rabbit move on the next tee and took off, passing three little rabbit statues that I think he could have gotten quite easily.
the little rabbits remained as statues for about another 5 or ten minutes. then they were grazing like normal.
Very exciting.
The sunset was very pretty too.
Very cold out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment