Monday, November 29, 2010

monday the second to last day of this trip

Up at 5.
Very cool outside.blogged last nights adventures.
Figured out how to turn on the hot tub.
Went hot tubbing listening to Bach.
Very nice in the hot tub... very cold not inside the hot tub.
I tried to take a photo of this little bird.
I think it is a Verdin.
It was calling in very rapid 'chips'.
Made some cheese and plain crescent rolls.
Put above mentioned crescent rolls in oven.
Saw a cardinal in the tree by the house and grabbed my camera but not my jacket.
Short sleeves outside this morning not such a good idea for any great length of time.
Did manage to get a few good shots
overcooked the crescent rolls
my life so far today.
after breakfast we, Aunt Mary and I made a poem
here it is.

Twas the day of the dandylion wine they say, that little Mary did fall.
She sipped each cup a little bit, till there was none left at all.
She fell asleep on the porch, as she was only three.
her mother told each passerby, she's fallen asleep you see.
Now she yells the tale that since that day,
no wine has touched her lips.
till they toasted the bride on her wedding day, then she took a little sip.

We all went for a very short walk and ended up sitting in the sun on the south patio.
I got a few shots of Boggie and Bacall's nest and Boggie too.

No comments:

Post a Comment