Thursday, November 4, 2010

4th November- Leo and Grace, Glen and Virginia

Woke up at five and typed some WW1 Diaries.
I seem to have a cold now. Rats!
The moon was a sliver of gorgeous orange this morning.
I walked to the store and back to get some medicine. Yesterday we went to Rotary for lunch and it was fun. I bought a ticket for a car. If I win I do not know what I will do with it.
Today we had Grace and Leo over for Lunch.
They are friends of Dave and Colleen who just bought a house down here and are here to furnish it and fix it up.
Mary and I listened to another chapter of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. and then some music.
When we played ' Let me call you sweetheart' Uncle Ron and Aunt Mary danced together.
They are so sweet.
A late afternoon walk around the circle with the walker went very well. We saw an agave plant with a spike that was 15 feet tall and
wondered if it would end up pulling the plant up by its roots.
We watched some news and then we were off to Leo and Graces to have dinner.
It is so black out there as there are very few if any street lights that we missed the turnoff the first time and so were a little late.
the evening was very pleasant. We met another couple, Glen and Virginia, who stay down here for about 6 months of the year. Leo and Glen work together in Edmonton.
back home in the pitch black and

No comments:

Post a Comment