Thursday, August 4, 2011

the winery for lunch

I got a video of Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron using the elevator. breakfast was nice. I did not go for a walk as my legs told me that they wanted a break.
we had lunch reservations at the Hester Creek winery Restaurant for 1 we started getting ready at noon and left by 1235. I drove the car with uncle Ron, Aunt Mary and Nancy. We arrived at the winery by 110. it was very good. veggie Pizza for me duck and mushroom pizzas for the others, with two appetizers, one the same as our tomato salad (to compare) ours was better, and the other a roasted artichoke and squash salad. nummy. A little wine. a little tour of the winery tasting room where I picked up a poster of winery doors of the Okanogan.
A nice drive home as the high way was not too busy. we each went our own way . Nancy and Gerry lying down, Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron reading about cowboys and I was into the Spain research.
we had a very light late supper around 7 and hit the balcony around 8. Nice conversations. a little family history By nine which is ten in alberta I hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment